From:
Scott Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 19:56:36 -0700
Hi, Sherry.

I noticed similar cravings, but only for ice cream and
cereal.  I finally noticed that the more rigorously I
exercised, the more the cravings INCREASED.  I guess
this is because exercise really lowers a person's
blood sugar.

Anyways, when I switched to less intense forms of
exercise, like brisk walking, my cravings completely
stopped.  It's been two weeks since I changed my
exercise routine to walking, and I haven't had any
cravings.

But in my case, it was probably the sweets and high
carbohydrates that I was craving, and not necessarily
the dairy.  But I can't be sure.

Good luck,

Scott

--- George & Sherry Van Rijn <[log in to unmask]>

http://mail.yahoo.com