From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 07:26:58 -0600
On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 06:55:39 -0600, Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm considering switching to an alternate day eating pattern.  Basically
> because even eating once a day is wasting far too much time - by the
> time I've prepared, cooked and cleaned up the mess after a meal, I can
> easily lose 2 or 3 hours in the day.  Now of course the real problem is
> that I'm trying to do too much :)  But unfortunately I can't do much
> about the time pressures I'm under so something has to go.
How about fixing things that don't take so much time and effort?  The last
time I spent 2 to 3 hours fixing a meal was Thanksgiving.  Simplify!

Sausage and scrambled eggs for breakfast: 6 minutes tops!  With wiping out
the
skillet, make that 7.

Lunch: burger patties, lettuce, carrot.  10 minutes plus 5 for cleanup.

Dinner: pork chops, cooked green beans, fresh apples.  10 minutes plus 5
for cleanup.

Sometimes, do a crockpot meal.  3 minutes in the morning to put the meat,
onion, and chili powder into the pot, with water.  Presto.  Dish up for
dinner, appropriate vegetables,
put the rest in the frig for later.  Another 3 minutes to clean the
crockpot.

> My main concern is that since my adrenal glands are somewhat burnt out
> (can't say how much exactly, but I know they are), that this would put
> too much stress on my body, and instead of getting the benefits of
> intermittent fasting I'd make things worse.  I guess I'd only know if I
> tried though.
I don't think that plan sounds good for your health.  Trying eating simpler
meals with fewer ingredients. Some on this list eat exactly one food per
meal, as
much as they want, making sure that they cover the bases with their three
meals a day.
How long to fix blueberries?  How long to fix steak?  How long to fix
green beans?

	Lynnet