From:
Richard Keene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 12:36:31 -0600
Hmm,
I find that when I do the very low carbohydrate routine I feel run
down
unless I eat beef with all the fat.  It always amazes me that I can
pig out on 2 or 3 steaks with the fat, and still be looosing
weight.  Any way, I suggest eating more meat and fat
so you don't feel run down.

I immagine the rice and beans have a very big effect since it is very
high in carbs.  It does seem odd to me that you feel low
energy with the rice and beans.  They should be boosting your
carbs so high you would feel lots of energy.  It might be you
are a little alergic to them.

R. Keene