From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 10:15:49 -0800

>But until a theory is proven, or at least close to, You can not say
>that it is a fact, but instead say "it is possible" or something like

nothing i can say or anybody can say will ever be a fact.
Only experience is a fact, every thing else are attempt to explain
,conceptualise  and communicate what cannot be shared.
Obviously you don't share this experience.
If you want to know for sure make the experience. Eat only undenatured foods
for enough long time til you find yourself in the middle of an epidemic of
flu and see. See the symptoms being so mild that you don't feel affected,
eat some denatured foods and see the symptoms becoming exacerbated, the
fever flaring up ,the bacterial infection of the respiratory track producing
lot of mucus , the muscles and bones aching.
Til then stay sceptical of it , it doesn't bother me.
I just wish that you will be as sceptical of  the usual interpretation of
the "normal"  response to viruses. that there function  is to bother and
invade us, to make us miserable.
Did you read : , maximise immunity from BRuno Comby ( not really an
independant source because coming from the same  experience of eating
instinctively but he can't be seen either as a blind disciple of Burger . It
is interesting that he questionned a lot of Burger 's theory but i think it
doesnt questionne that one,  despite he is way more prudent  and
conservative in his interpretation of the phenomenom)
If the correrallation between eating an original diet, and the normality of
asymptomatic viral infection, is true ,no way you are going to ever get a
confirmation of this information from an " independant " source.
When the scientists got puzzled by the impossibility of triggering symptoms
of aids in chimpanzee, instead of seeing it as a consequence of their close
to naturel diet in captivity ( chimpanzee are expensive they don't mess up
with their food too much). They din't try to explain the egnim,  they just
choosed to work on green monkey. instead.  They are way more reliable when
the virus is injected ,they developp symptoms ( the anecdote tell us that
those green monkey being cheap they can afford to give them denatured food)
jean-claude