Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:17:16 +0000
Note that the "beautiful skin" article was written by Donna Gates, not Mercola.  Still, in the context of the article, I read "cleansing energy" to mean energy spent by your body to cleanse it (ie. to remove bad stuff, which it certainly does), which I don't have a problem with.

Also, regarding Mercola's milk article, I found the whole article and methinks your quote is out of context:

http://www.mercola.com/article/milk/no_milk.htm

The article is clearly referring to processed milk (ie. pasteurised/homogenized).  Since the vast majority of folks have no access to unprocessed milk, I believe his advice is on the money.  Mercola only began selling unprocessed milk a few months ago; I'm assuming this article was written long before that.