From:
michael raiti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:06:13 -0800
If I remember correcly, Fife emphasizes coconut fat as
the good saturated fat.  I am not interested in
coconut fat, but in animal fat from meat.  I am
familar with Weston Price's work, but it isn't the
kind of study that I am interested in right now.  I am
look for something more in the realm of epidemiology.

Mike

http://farechase.yahoo.com