From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 10:01:40 -0700
Hi All,

>I make paleosoap out of paleofat. My skin and hair has never been softer or
>healthier. Well, those are is due to the paleodiet.
Oops!
While I'm here I have a recipe that I like for broccoli or cauliflower that
I like.

Broccoli the Italian Way:

1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
3 cloves of garlic finely chopped
6 anchovies finely chopped
red pepper flakes
(2 T chopped parsley)
a bunch of broccoli cut up and lightly cooked

lightly saute the garlic, anchovies and red pepper flakes in oil and add
broccoli. Incorporate all the flavours and add parsley (only for the
cauliflower).

All the best,
Susan