From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:15:06 -0500
Re: Lee Priest

I am not persuaded that an exception proves the rule.  First of all,
according to the interview with Mr. Priest below, he openly admits to
steroid use.  Furthermore, this Mr. Priest is a MAN, and therefore
naturally would have more muscle mass and weigh more than a woman and would
also necessarily be able to gain much more muscle mass than a woman --
ESPECIALLY WHILE ON ROIDS.  Finally, this Priest fellow is a full 4 inches
taller than the woman in question.  Show me some pics or give me names of
some female bodybuilders who are 5' tall and weighs 220 pounds and also
have low bodyfat.

PS:  Last time I checked, steroids aren't on the paleo menu.

http://216.239.41.104/search?
q=cache:FIyR5NQOJaIJ:www.bodybuilding.com/fun/leechat.htm+lee+priest+and+ste
roids&hl=en&ie=UTF-8