From:
"Audrey L. Bowman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 19:12:33 -0700
Hello!

I am new to this list and new to the Paleo way of eating. I know virtually
nothing about it. I came to be interested in this list because I have been
studying canine nutrition. I am now feeding my dogs a natural raw diet. I
have learnt that this is the very best way to feed dogs and many of their
health problems can be prevented or eliminated by a raw diet. I began to
wonder if humans should follow a similar diet. I asked on our BARF list and
I was told about Paleo. I need to get the book.  I am looking forward to
learning about a healthy way to eat to meeting you! :-)

Audrey L. Bowman, Glow cgc, and Sandie, "We B.A.R.F. now!"
Citrus Heights, CA
mailto:[log in to unmask] ICQ#8375400