From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 12:49:00 -0700
Hi Liz,
Yes, I am following Phil's plan with a few added veggies and fats now
that I am reaching my goal. I will tell you, while following Phil's
plan,
the weight just fell off and I thought it best to add some more fat
and
veggies to slow it down! =o]  I also added organ meats such as kidney,
liver and heart. I noticed the liver really helped with time of month
days. I use very little spices and I pick my herbs from my garden to
spice up my meals. Cilantro I am hooked on, sage, rosemary is great
with
chicken as is basil.
For aerobics I coach soccer 3 days a week and have the games on
Saturdays.  When soccer season is over, I enjoy morning walks for an
hour
at a fast pace or some sort of dance class. For example next month I
start a belly dancing class with my daughter once a week. Not really
aerobics, more like isometric muscle movements. But we both have a
blast
and firm up our abs.  I work out with weights 1 or 2 times a week.  I
used to do more, but with Phil's diet, I find I don't need to as much.
do a full body workout that takes me 1 1/2 hours.  I do super slow
lifting with low weights. I do carry al lot of muscle for a woman, but
am
no where near being bulky.  I hope this helps.  Thanks Phil for my new
body!
and my hubby is pretty happy too  =o]  If I get brave enough, maybe I
will post a swimsuit photo on Face Link so you can really see the
changes
I have made.
Trish