From:
Becky Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 20:29:00 EDT
<< Have you any weight to lose?  Do you perhaps think that it might be better
(for me) to eat more smaller meals for weight loss? >>

Larelle,
Yes, I still have another 40 or so pounds to lose (lost 115 lbs. net so far -
mostly on LC) but this last bit is slow and stubborn. Since I've only
recently (1-2 months) adopted a paleo WOE and have not seen any weight loss,
I'm not sure I have any helpful tips to offer in that area. With paleo I feel
great, and skin, hair, and nails are even healthier than on plain LC.
However, I'm also hopeful that although the weight loss may be slow coming
that it will eventually fall in line. This way of eating feels very simple,
natural and enjoyable to me so I'd be thrilled if the weight loss were
happening as well.

I do notice that my energy is better and my body generally feels lighter
w/more frequent smaller meals but as I said I have not seen it have an effect
on weight loss. I'd love to hear about weight loss tips as well, so if you
recieve any off-list paleo weight loss scoop and are inclined to pass it my
way I'd be mighty grateful.

Good luck w/your weight loss efforts,
Becky