Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 08:43:51 -0500
When it comes to diet, each individual must work within ones own parameters to find the
ideal.  It's finding the parameters that takes time.....  The paleo diet is good for all
but it's the "tweaks" that individualize.....  Everyone I know who has adopted the paleo
concept of eating is far healthier than any time in their life. In the final analysis it's
the blood work that counts with me.  Thats the real proof....    Oliva