From:
David Lewandowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 22:46:19 -0700
>Evil, evil, evil?

        A joke.

>>Seriously, drugs are for
>>crisis care NOT health care. A crisis being when the body has reached it's
>>material limits not because it is displaying a sign that it is struggling
>>to maintain homeostasis.
>
>I think most medical people would agree with the above--what is so evil,
>evil, evil about it?

        Joke, Joke, Joke. Ha Ha Ha.

>>        Simply calling it a disease means there is the possibility of
>>"treating"
>>it. Profitability will be the deciding factor not some great humanitarian
>>effort.
>
>Plenty of diseases have no treatment. But anyway, why shouldn't treatments
>be sought?

        There is but one cause and one cure of disease. The cause: the body's
inability to comprehend itself or it's environment. The cure: to remove
interference to the body's ability to adapt to mental, physical, and
chemical stresses. The body senses itself internally and externally through
the nervous system. If there is interference to this communication highway
disease is the result.
        Put another way - what happens to an organ if you severe it's nerve
supply? It dies! What happens if you interfere with the nerve supply and
limit the controlling mental impulse? The same thing. It just takes longer.

> What's wrong with profit anyway?

        Didn't say there was anything wrong with profit.

> And why not some humanitarian
>effort?

        Drugs are not a humanitarian effort. People don't become diseased because
they were born drug deficient. Trying to control the complex physiology of
any living being through the ingestion of a pill is a joke. The sanitation
problems caused by leaving a H/G existence is a huge stress on the body's
ability to adapt/survive. Placing money into upgrading things like diet,
sanitation, etc. will do far more than using a third world country's
population as Guinea pigs on untested drugs that American tax payers pay
for under the guise of a humanitarian effort.

>>        Conspiracies never work in the long run and besides when you are in
>>something for profit alliances usually cut into the bottom line.
>
>So, you are well-studied on the matter. ;)

        Unlike yourself, I place more belief in the wisdom that created my body
and it's health than I do the limited educated mind of man.

>>        Then you surely realize that animals become diseased as does man the
>>further he introduces his limited educated mind into the food source
>>through technology.
>
>Wild animals succomb to disease as well.

        No shit, really?

> You may be quilty of romanticising
>"nature" just as you demonize human endeavor.
>
>Cheers,
>Kirt
>
>Secola  /\  Nieft

        You create thoughts for me? Where in the hell did you get this from? How
is choosing not to take pills, powders, and potions romanticizing? It is an
impossibility to heal the body with the ingestion of a drug. You are simply
trading not seeing a symptom that your body is struggling for the side
effect of the drug. This can be useful if you are in need of crisis care as
when you've reached the material limits of your body like the severing of a
limb. Never do drugs increase your health like Wall Street would have us
believe.
        Romanticizing is having more faith in a pill than in the intelligent force
that animates life.

        "The primordial subluxation is separation from GOD." - B.J. Palmer

Dave