From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 15:19:16 -0500
On Sat, 5 May 2001 15:27:06 -0500, Oliva <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Amadeus, what is your website url?  Didn't know you had one.  Oliva

Hi,

I've http://www.amadeuss.de (double s)
which is the same as http://www.geocities.com/paleolix
The latter is easier for me to change, so I redirected amadeuss
to the simple geocities account.
It's just a simple hand made collection of some material I collected
in the course of our discussions.
Actually I use it to to access the paleofood archives via the
link which gives already the right order (by date).
From time to time I add a little new, but my real own material is still
waiting for me to have more time.

I listed some of my favourite books with an amazon link.
You can use it to browse to have a look. However I only have a amazon
partner account for amazon.de (not .com) so to really order them
from the US you have to go to amazon.com.

Cheers

Amadeus

Yes, quite interesting instructions for flight :-)
..