From:
Karl Mac Mc Kinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 1997 21:58:21 -0500
On Sat, 14 Jun 1997, Muriel Hykes wrote:

> At 08:35 PM 6/14/97 -0500, you wrote:

>         Is that Michael's O'Hare's character?  He spoke here.  The jerk should be
> ashamed of not having a prepared speech and rambling for two hours.

        Maybe he's new to conventions.  Give him a break, "Fan" seems to
be a unique subculture/race that other acting activities don't share.
I've never heard of a soap opera convention, but then again I don't watch
soaps.  I say "race" because it seems that much more people at fan
conventions look alike, and like me, than the general caucasan
population.  It's a bit scary at first when all of a sudden I start
"fitting in," the amount of Wiccans near me goes through the roof, and
the BMI almost doubles.  I'm not used to being "average."

> >than I already am. I love macadamia nuts far to much to give up (though I
> >try not to eat more than one serving a week).

>         Macadamia nuts are really high in fat.  You prob. need more fat in your diet.

        I know, but it's hard to argue when you're not buying the food.
Lots of sirlion (low fat meat), and I'm scared of organ meats because
they sound gross.  I'm tempted to try "blood and tounge" sausage, dispite
it's nasty look and even nastier name.  It may be interesting.  I do eat
lots of uncured bacon, about five strips a day.  I tried some cured bacon
today with supper-breakfast.  It was hidious.  Way to salty, and overly
sweet.  I perfer the taste of uncured bacon, and am probabbly ready for
pemmican.
        One thing I want to do is try a Durian, but I need to wait at
least 6 mo. on neanderthin for my tastes to come around.  And even then I
am going to be on pemmican for a week so that I'll be willing to taste it
just to get some fruit in me.
        Durians are said to "smell like hell and taste like heaven."  More
often, people report Durians "smell a graveyard and taste like
corspeflesh."  Still, I want to try one, just for good luck.

>         Burning, itchy feet that are not due to fungal infection or Morton's
> Neuroma are due to a B5(pantothenic acid) deficiency.

>                 <http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/3995/>

Karl Alexis McKinnon     | And as your fantasies are broken in two
P.O. Box 193             | Did you really think this bloody road would
South Milwaukee, WI 53154| Pave the way for you?     - Jeff Buckley