From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 09:19:25 -0400
On Wed, 2 Aug 2000 17:24:57 -0400, JoAnn Betten <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>the capsule has 500 mg Evening Primrose oil, which provides 45 mg GLA,
>and i do one a day.
>the pms vastly improved after going paleo 3 years ago, but the evening
>primrose helped get rid of it almost totally.

:-)

Bevore endangering evening primroses .... ;-)

Hemp oil has 3% (according to the label on my bottles) or 2%
(according to Erasmus) of GLA.

45mg are in.... about 20-25g Hemp oil.
Maybe the abount for a salad or added somewhere.
I pay about 7$ for 250g.

Has the additional advantage of provinding LA (the precursor) and also
ALA (the w-3 counterpart) in amounts.

Over here, it's made from THC-free sorts, but even if its made from normal
(THC) traits, you can't get high even from big amounts of the oil.
THC is in the flower and in the small leaves surrounding the seed only.
However Erasmus warns that drug screening test may result positive.

regards

Amadeus.