From:
pook la roux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 21:01:47 -0700
For the record I like and use both Nourishing
Traditions and Paleo Diet.  Of course there are whole
sections of Fallon's book I can't use, not being able
to deal with much grain of any kind.

> adheres to political =
> correctness
as for Cordain's book, yes, and there are quite a few
things in his book I personally disagree with, it is
the ideal book to give to friends and relatives who
are worried about my paleo eating. It IS politically
correct and this comforts them. For that alone the
book is worthwhile to me.

>. He =
> greases his Paleolithic pot with canola oil, the
> kind his elders

Well, neither of the men in my household would allow
me to use Canola for any edible purpose under any
circumstance, as they have both used it for
mechanical purposes and have seen it disolve materials
like rubber, plastic, canvas and wood.

http://health.yahoo.com