From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 21:51:29 -0600
> >Meanwhile, I have found a lot of interesting information about >coconut
>oil. I prefer not to think about how much more it costs than >even good
>quality olive oil, but we're saving a fortune by not >eating out much
>anymore, right?

>www.rainbowmeadow.com sells it quite inexpensively.

If memory serves, coconut oil cost me *less* than nut oils.  Speaking of
which, what about nut oils such as macadamia, almond & walnut?  These are
good oils.  Avacado oil is very good, too, both healthwise and tastewise.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

P.S.  This could be dumb advice since I, personally, can NOT eat mayo.  Back
when I was 10 or so the family was on vacation eating several meals from the
ol' cooler.  Turkey sandwiches had been sitting out a little too long; the
mayo went bad.  Until then, I LOVED mayo.  So I ate the sandwich and it,
ahem, came back to haunt me.  We were driving over a long, long bridge and
we had to pray I made it to the lone space midway for just such an
emergency.  I was miserable, but the fish below were pretty happy.  To this
day, just the smell of mayonnaise brings me to the brink of what happened
high above the water that hot summer afternoon.