Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:48:25 -0500
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:07:05 -0500, Elizabeth Hawxhurst
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> The heart palpitations are a symptom of a larger underlying autonomic
> cross-wiring.

I agree.
To me this is a symptom of a mysterious/undiagnosed problem.

\ When I first began to get the palpitations, I had lots of
> fancy tests done, including a lot of bloodwork, and all my levels of
> various
> elements (especially K and Mg) and my thyroid were all well within normal
> ranges.

Not all deficiencies show on the tests. For instance copper deficiency,
which is a propven cause of heart arrhythmia.
Could be mercury poisoning, for instance, which takes some detective work
not done by usual methods.

   I think it is something I will just have to live with,

Not! The experience of those who are conventionally treated by modern
medicine is that it gets worse.

but I had
> hoped to lessen the effects.

I have done that. A few are completely free of this problem.
All who have done this use paleofood as medicine.

Um. The recovery has not been quick, and not complete, I think that is
because of the poor quality of local food.
Agribusiness, eh?

William