From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 21:27:31 -0400
On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, Robert A. McGlohon, Jr. wrote:

> Congratulations, Todd!  Do you restrict eating in the evening a part of your
> diet plan?  You mentioned this once.  I mention it now in hopes you have some
> tips on how to avoid night-time snacks.

Yes I do.  When dinner is over the kitchen is closed, full stop.
My only "tip" is that I try to make dinner as enjoyable as
possible, so that I am less likely to want something else later.
I put "tip" in quotation marks because this is something that
meshes with my particular psychology, and might be a complete
bust for someone else.

Todd Moody