From:
"M.E. Craddock" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 14:18:27 EDT
In a message dated 4/20/01 11:33:55 AM CST, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Okay...then it's okay to eat pasta?...and bread ?
 I was just wondering if piosyachios were acceptable....because peanuts and
 cashews are not.

i think what he was trying to say was...you have to determine what is right
for you....
since there is no way of knowing for sure what people ate in paleolithic
times....and the times we are in now are not the same as the way things were
back then. if you were trying to eat just like the way paleo humans ate, then
there would be lots of things you might have to exclude that you may be
eating now.... bananas?
coconuts, hybrid veggies, fruits, tea, etc.?

generally, if a nut grows on a tree, it is considered to be ok i
think....cashews and peanuts are not true nuts...but, they may be ok for
*you* to eat if they don't cause you any problems....

Mary C.