From:
Rick Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 21:28:20 -0500
Hey Mike,  these recent posts are borderline class clown stuff and very off
topic;  I kind of enjoy  the humor but you are very close to crossing several
lines; between this thread and the absurd Schaller article about gorillas, I
feel that recent subscribers to this list coming aboard because of the well
deserved press Ray and Troy's new edition may have stimulated could easily
bail out because of a perception of bad taste and weird science.  Thank you
Todd and Adademus for jumping on the silliness of the Schaller tripe that was
posted.  Thank to whomever it was that provided the link to ther very
interessting article on paleolithic textiles.  Adavasio,  one of the
anthropologists referred to in the article was a youn turk prof at the state
school I attenended in the 60's.  Rick