From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 08:26:02 -0500
Here's the Ray Peat link.

I too am getting very confused and a bit worried given I eat sardines
daily. Below is the link to Peat's article.  Out of curiosity, I also
purchased some of his books where he states that fish oil is dangerous
because it supposedly: 1) stimulates a "dangerous oxidation" that
accelerates aging and is correlated with higher cancer rates;  2) is toxic
to the thyroid gland; and 3) increases cell permeability which he thinks is
harmful.  Thoughts?

http://www.efn.org/~raypeat/efatox.rtf