From:
Tom Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 11:13:23 +0900
 I'm working on reducing my bodyfat at this time, and have many
> food intoleranced/allergies, severly limiting my diet. I'm lactose
> intolerant (can't handle any dairy, butter, whey proteins, etc), allergic
> to eggs, also have trouble with most fruits (particularly oranges which
> bloat me, I learned citrus is a commen allergen), and even have problems
> with spinach, kale, broccoli, and asparagus (fresh and frozen) NONE of
> them sit well with me.

Hello Pete, good luck.

Not being able to eat many veggies is a problem. Have you checked out
wild foods? Maybe it is difficult if you live in a big city, but
anywhere else should offer some variety. Get a good text from the
library and study your local plant community. Find out what the local
Natives ate. With multiple food allergies sticking to just a few foods
can be a problem. Try eating as many different foods as you can, so as
not to build allergic reactions.

The Japanese say to eat 30 different foods a day. Seems like good
advice to me.

Tom