From:
Valerie Goldstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 15:30:24 -0500
I do a weight and cardio workout every Saturday morning at 9:45.  This will
be my first one on paleodiet.  What is the best way to eat?  I had planned
to do my normal breakfast (3 or 4 scrambled eggs w/greens or veggies and
bacon) at 7:00 am.  That would leave 2 hours and 45 minutes for my body to
digest before working out.  Will I need anything else to have the proper
energy for a workout?  Pre-paleo breakfast was eggs and 3 slices of
buttered toast.  I have to create new habits.

VAL
Valerie Goldstein
Department of Sociology
512/232-6302