From:
Gregg M Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 10:05:24 -0700
Hi Holly!!!

> I don't mean to sound critical, Gregg, but your post wore me out - you sound
> a little manic to me.

Don't worry I'm used to it and I don't take any offense.  Most people
who meat me for the first time without getting to know me more Deeply
and Personally seem to react the same way and say the same thing
depending on what I'm doing and talking about - Believe it or not,
sometimes I'm like Totally Invisible and People don't even seem to see
me - It's been really Weird and Strange at Times!!! - I used to wonder
if I was vibing at some other type of Rate that made me seem to not
quite be here where most people are, sort of like a Radio or TV Station
slightly out of Phase or something like that - Who knows!!! :-)!!!

And if I'm Manic doesn't that mean like I'm Totally On like All the
Time?  I do rarely get Down and Depressed but when I do it's usually
just for the Day and I really Feel It and Deal with It and Heal It
usually for the Most Part - Thank God!!! :-)!!!  And No, I'm not On All
the Time, but seemingly quite a lot and most of the Time when I'm really
working on a Project I like and/or I really just need and/or want to get
done - Like this Message for instance!!! :-)!!!

> Your diet doesn't sound very paleo, in that you have a
> lot of grains and sugars at times.  I'll let the 'experts' comment further.

Well I only eat Grains and Sugars when I make and eat my Famous
Absolutely Fabulous Super Fantastic Totally Awesome Chocolate Chip
Cookies and, like I said, I do really well on them and do eat them about
once every week or 2 depending on my Mood.  And what I mean by "do well"
is that I don't seem to suffer any ill effects or weaknesses to speak
of, although I don't feel the Life Force and Energy from then like I do
from Raw Foods that's for sure.  So other than my Cookies, some Dairy,
and eating at Restaurants, like I said, maybe 2-3 times a month at the
most, I'm basically a Raw Food Paleo.  Are there any People here on the
List Absolutely, Fully, and Completely Paleo Day In and Day Out, 24/7
here, if so I'd like to Chat with them because that's be Amazing to me.
I guess, strictly speaking though, of course, everything would have to
be Wild, meaning Non-Hybrided and Picked Fresh for the Fruits and
Veggies, and Wild Game Meat for the rest because Modern Animal
Production is definitely NOT Paleo, so I don't know what you/you'd do
about that.

> Wish you could bottle some of your energy for me - I could use it to help
> clean up after Hurricane Irene's mess here.

I might be able to show you how to get your Own Energy and you to can
"Keep Going and Going and Going..." like the Energizer Bunny too :-)!!!
For whatever reason I was born with a HUGE ABUNDANT Amount of Energy and
Life Force and I don't think it's just the Way I eat - but I feel it
really helps - but my Outlook on Life and the Way I related to the
Universe and my Fellow Creatures, Beings, and Entities from All Realms.
It really does seem to be what you put out there you get back, so I
choose to be as Fair, Understanding, Honest, and Compassionate as I can
be and not Judge People, or if I do, in a Way that doesn't Allow them
their Right to Be even if I don't like their Way.  By allowing People
their Right to Be you seem to Really Be Given A Lot by the Universe in
terms of how you are Treated and your Right to Be and I Really Just Love
That!!! - I get treated just Great by Most People Most of the Time and
Things have a Habit of going my Way which also seems to be the best for
the Situation and I don't have to do anything for that to happen except
just be Me - Wow!!! - Thank God!!!  Can you imagine having to get up
everyday and thinking about how you have to be in all these Situations
when you could just be You and you don't have to think about anything
like that - I think that's one of the Main Reasons I have a seemingly
Lot of Energy and can go for Days because I didn't and don't waste my
Energy on things that most people do and I also do what I Love.  So if
you're doing what you Love you might be surprised and fine you can stay
up for Days and Days as well if you need and/or want to if you're doing
what you Love.

By the way, did you have any Damage from Hurricane Irene yourself
personally and/or just in the surrounding area?  We just had a Pretty
Big Earthquake out here but since it was so far away from any Populated
Areas for the most part to speak of we really didn't get any damage to
speak of for the most part; well at least not in LA.

Well, that's all for now, and Thank You for your Reply and Good Health
to you on your Dietary Journey.  By the way though, I would like to know
what you eat pretty much on a Daily Basis and how it's been working for
you - Thanks!!! :-)!!!

 - Take Care!!

 - To Life, Love, Health, And Freedom!!!

 - Gregg!!!