From:
JoAnn Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 14:55:02 -0400
>Does anyone know of some good links to websites, articles, etc that discuss
>issues like vaccinations, breast feeding vs cow or soy milk, and other
>topics that deal with baby and infant health.

send them to:
http://www.mothering.com/

aside from a definite lean towards vegetarianism, they promote a far
healthier way to raise babies, i.e. anti-vaccines, pro-breastfeeding,
attachment parenting, etc., than one will find in more
mainstream publications such as Parents (which made me grit my teeth
whenever i'd leaf thru a copy in a waiting room...grr...to think
that gullible people believe this propaganda--a scary thought)

JoAnn.