From:
Phosphor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:22:03 +1000
>It does not take much O-3, but it does take some.

the well-anecdoted idiocy of country people is in my view based on their low
consumption of fish.

man became man [as least if u subscribe to evolutionary theory] as opposed
to staying a tool wielding ape when he started eating fish and aquatic
mammals, thus accessing DHA and enabling their brains to grow.  the liminal
zone around rivers in eastern africa is the scene of our supposed evolution.

since neanderthal times our brains have shrunk about 8%. evolution in
reverse, thanks to grains.

the vegetarian is the modern culmination of this devolution.  i need not
point any further than the innumerable lies amadeus tells.

Andrew