From:
Karen Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 13:45:08 -0400
Richard Geller wrote:
> For normal people, the link between BP and sodium is very tenuous. Getting
> enough potassium is very important and if you eat paleo you are going to
get
> much more potassium than you otherwise would on SAD.

Thanks.. I have a feeling that she has some problem with the
sodium/potassium balance, even though she's eating a good diet. Maybe
something related to the adrenals and aldosterone. She's only on a very
small dose of BP medication, no diuretics. I think there's some hormonal
imbalance somewhere, but no one's pinpointed it. I hope the diet can even
that out, although I have some doubts whether that will be enough.

-Karen