Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 2009 23:35:25 -0400
Day, Wally wrote:

> Or, it's quite possible the higher water content of raw food means an
> individual gets full quicker. Perhaps the reduced water content of
> cooked food allows a greater calorie consumption - not because there
> are more calories per se, but because more food is eaten.

The higher nutrient content of raw fat meat satisfies because it is as
close as we can get to the perfect food.
Eating to excess, as in the same meat cooked, results in malnutrition.
This has been demonstrated by those brave enough and/or desperate enough
to try eating raw zero carb.

Wrangham, who should be renamed Wrongham, is a troll.

William