From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:16:02 -0800
On Thursday, Feb 5, 2004, at 07:40 US/Pacific, David M Lewis wrote:

> My wife and I are starting the Neanderthin program.  Unfortunately,
> she is not much of a meat eater.  She'll eat fish, and a little chicken
> and turkey, but pork is out and beef she doesn't much care for but will
> eat a little.
>
> Is there some other foods she should eat more of to compensate for the
> lower quantity of red meat she's likely to consume?

Although she can nourish herself on the things you mention if she eats
enough of them, there are two possibilities for branching out: one
would be that she will develop her instincts and find the meat more
appealing as her system gets cleaned of carbs and artificially enhanced
foods. The other is that she will come around to it intellectually with
more study.

I think I would want to add some fish oil supplement at this stage. She
is not getting much fat, and may find this an obstacle to feeling well
on this diet. Also, of course, some organ meats, even if from poultry,
would help supply more elements. Good luck!

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!