From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 08:41:11 -0500
I can only speak from a personal point of view on this.  I was a vegetarian
for the better part of four years, occasional fish and I was very combative.
The grains/carbs caused me such moods and aggitation.  Since going lowcarb I
am much more tolerant, calm, energetic and peaceful and yes, I find hunting
to be far more peaceful than farming. There is nothing violent about killing
an animal for food.  There is a satisfaction in preparing your own meat.....
Oliva

I would agree that the grains cause arthritis.  I halted arthritis in my
finger joints giving them up.  Oliva