From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2013 05:46:46 -0400
Periodically U.S. Wellness sends out a newsletter with a hidden
discount code. It came out on Sunday, but I did not realize the code
was good only until Tuesday. Sorry for the short notice. It will be
sent to the list on a more timely basis next time.

Go here: http://www.grasslandbeef.com/StoreFront.bok?affId=89853

And enter the code OBESE at checkout to get 15% off. It applies to
any order under 40 lbs, excluding any sale items, bulk boxes, volume
discounts, and gift certificates. When over 40 lbs the order gets its
own different discount.

I do not buy that many items from them. I can get fresh grass fed
ground beef at my coop for $6.16/lb. On sale their ground beef is a
little cheaper. But then I have to defrost. Theirs also has more fat
than what I buy, which for many is a plus.

What I do buy from them is their liverwurst. It is a mixture of beef
trim (30%), liver (30%), heart (20%) and kidney (20%). It gets some
organ meats into my diet. As it is cooked, one just has to slice off
1/4 of a roll for a snack.

Popular is their pemmican, jerky, and beef sticks.