From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 16:09:14 -0600
Justification for a cooking question on the general list:
a) hunter-gatheres never ate from a can, which may contain horrible
additives
b) nor did hunter-gatheres throw things out

That said, we need to save them thar drippin's, no?  My question is, what's
the best way to get dee-expletive-liscious chicken broth?  I'm craving
hearty soups since Autumn has fallen and just can't justify using that
canned stuff -- bleah!

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

Want to check if your PC is virus-infected?  Get a FREE computer virus scan
online from McAfee.