From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 00:18:26 -0700
>With meat of this quality I might even try starting raw....  Any
>suggestions as where to start are welcome.

Eating frozen meats raw is not the best way to start raw. Unless the meat is
eaten while still frozen ,the denaturation that start while it  thaw might
be similar to what happen during cooking ( all the cells are broken open
that start all kind of chemical reactions that alter the taste and quality
of the meat.

If you can manage to get the meat fresh you can keep it in a fridge a long
time if you make sure that the surface of the pieces dried out ( i can keep
the meat for over a month easy after the 10 days or 2 weeks  minimum of
normal aging , ) i use a fan inside my fridge so the exposed surfaces  of
chunk of meats can dry.
The meats aged that way are very tasty .
jean-claude