From:
Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:09:46 -0600
On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:45:31 -0600, mark wilson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> For more info go here,
>
> http://www.westonaprice.org/brochures/wapfbrochure.html
>
> And look at the two images next to the following text,

Very interesting, though I'd be hesitant to draw any conclusions from the
two photos unless both girls were from the *same* parents (which does not
seem to be the case).  Genetics *does* have a lot of bearing.  Personally,
I come from a family of six boys.  Out of the six, I am the only one who
made it to adulthood without needing glasses, and maintain perfect vision
to this day.  Throughout my childhood and early adult life, I had the same
diet as they did.  While I don't doubt it is critically important, diet is
not the cause of everything.

> "The more people clustered
> together, the more pest-ridden and poorly fed they
> became"

I don't doubt that a bit.

--
   Robert Kesterson