From:
Stardust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 11:05:47 -0500
I have a question to ask the members with reflux problems.

Have you tried having a cup of tea after each meal?  If so, does it help?  I have a friend that says:  If she has a cup of herbal tea or regular tea (not the orange poke) she hardly has any reflux problem.

Any comment?

Maddalena

Your trouble is longer standing, so you will have to eliminate the
obvious trouble makers like tomatoes and such, and hope you can find the clue. Chocolate was bad for me when I was in the acute phase.

Clelia
My web site
http://www.shaklee.ca/Member.jsp?bid=736180