From:
Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 18:37:17 EDT
 I HELP HEAL LIVER CANCER THE PALEO WAY
I helped and continue to help heal liver cancer, the paleo way. All liver
cancer patients have liver cancer symptoms homeostatically produced by their
inherent intelligence, their God within, that is always talking to them. In
the paleo way, I teach the liver cancer patients by telephone and Internet to
meditate and "feel" their liver cancer symptoms until their liver cancer is
asymptomatic, i.e., they are healed. This is called "feeling meditation". I
teach the liver cancer patients this, as I supervise water fasting them,
i.e., physiological resting them, with their lying down and their eyes
remaining closed, via telephone and the Internet. Then I teach them to eat
exclusively fresh, raw, unprocessed, palatable and agreeable paleo foods,
with all the essential minerals and all the essential nutrients, to always
stay healed. The paleo way always works!
[log in to unmask]     http://www.healself.org      310-396-2914