From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 06:16:44 -1000
>Now, Siobhan writes:
>
> We all speak different 'languages'.  Dismissing something because you don't
>comprehend it does not mean it lacks validity.

What is there to comprehend about what he said or your "translation"?

>Here's my take on what JC said -
>
>The more we try to control natural occurrences in our environment (outside
>and within ourselves, using artificial means) the sooner we will become
>aware of our inability to do so because the mistakes will be big and really
>get our attention.

Says who? I mean this kind of stuff is said like it is some deep truth
about the universe.

><<The sooner the better!. because in that recognition of life vulnerability
>is
>>all its power>>
>
>The sooner this happens, the better off we'll be.  We are empowered when we
>recognize just how vulnerable we are.  The truth is always empowering.

Empowering? Whose truth? I still say its mumbo jumbo.

jean-claude:

>Oh!   that is how it can be clearly said in a correct simple  english ! ,
>thanks next time i will ask you to edite my posts before i send them to Kirt
>( joking) .

The problem isn't that I don't understand you, it is that much of what you
say is meaningless. Like the question, "What is the temperature of an
electron?" is meaningless.

>Was the message received,?
>A french expression say : <il n'y a pas plus sourd que celui qui ne veut pas
>entendre!>
>( there is no worse death ear  than the one who doesn't want to hear!)

So rightious and religious and, yes, still unbecoming.

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft