From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 22:58:59 -0600
>         www.wholefoods.com

I hope some of you will e-mail WholeFoods and request that they stock more
paleo-friendly items.

This company has a love/hate relationship with me.  They are a national
chain of over 70 stores and are publicly traded.  I shop there myself on a
weekly basis. Those stores that have consistently stocked my book (3) have
each sold well over 500 copies per store.  Other stores in the chain have
refused to allow my book to be stocked.  One store in Dallas even banned me
from the store for trying to convert some Hare Krishnas who complained (I
swear they were trying to convert me - although I did once sell two copies
to some Jehovah Witnesses who came to my door:).

BTW,The WholeFoods "raw liver" incident posted previously never happened.
Besides, Troy's the one who eats raw liver:).

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin"
http://www.neanderthin.com