From:
Jim Hutchinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 09:00:27 -0700
I sent Art a check for $25.00 for the book, and he sent the check back with
a small article on the program.  Most of it was on the web site about one
year ago, so I already had the information.  He did not know when he was
going to publish the book.  Sounded like he had to many other things going
on.  I have incorporated his methods into my workout, and do like the
concept.  But it is to early to tell what the results will be.