From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 05:56:03 -0400
On Tue, 27 Jun 2000 12:57:11 -0700, Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>>http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2000/0626/605330.html
>
>A clear example of what vegetarianism does to your brain cells... :-)

Could someone please enlighten my poor vegetarian fueled brain
with the logic of these statements.

Is a "packer" a kind of slaughterer? killer? or butcher?
How is the violence and bloodshed that a professional killer of animals
naturally has to deal with, associated with packing something?

As the original PETA letter is only mentioned, are the associated press
journalists vegetarians?

As far as i got to know footbal (soccer) fans "six-packer" might
as a name hit the nail.

Man, and i always thought brains were fueled on glucose and vitamin b1.

in deep sorrow and anxiety about my brain survival

Amadeus