From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 07:17:10 -0700
> <<while there is a very marked effect of bloat and lethargy after
> consuming carbohydrate.

> This is a common symptom of wheat sensitivity.  I feel the same way
> after
> eating bread.

I will get the bloat after eating a bread or potato type food. It happens
within 3 hours of eating. So much so I need to change into my elastic
waist band pants or shorts.  My abdomen is hard like a rock and my hubby
teases me because I look 5 month pregnant.  It takes about 2 full days
for the swelling to go down.

> <<I am extremely fit, and I am sure that I do not have any food
> allergies or any kind of insulin resistance.>>

Extremely fit or extremely fat, anyone can have a food allergy at any
given time. For example, I could eat pineapple with no problem what so
ever, then one time while eating pineapple, I suffered a terrible rash on
my arms and abdomen.  I ate it a second time a few months later and
received the same rash.

> Fatigue after eating carbs can be an indication of food
> allergies/sensitivities.  Why not try pulse testing after eating
> different carbohydrates to rule out allergies/sensitivities
> www.alternate-health.com/pulse.html ?

Yes, pulse testing has worked for me, although I usually don't need to
take a pulse, I can feel my heart racing soon after consumption.

Trish

Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover, You May Be Missing Out On A Great Story!