From:
Cas Kearse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 22:32:16 -0600
I've seen this mentioned in serveral places, one of them right here on this
list, that one can develope an allergy to a food if eaten every day.  Is
that a common occurance for most people or just sometimes for some people?
It seems that Stephanson (I don't think I'm spelling it right) ate fish
every day for years and didn't mention this.
Cas