From:
Kimberly Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 08:16:47 -0700
Kidney stones are caused by inefficient absorption and kidney function.  The
kidneys are not always able to flush out all the calcium that the body
cannot absorb.  It takes years to build up excess calcium in the body.  Now
that he's on a "clean" diet, the kidneys may be trying to flush, detoxify,
excess calcium and have loosened stones now that would have become a problem
later.  I wouldn't blame it on paleo.  The kidney stones have been in there
awhile.

Hi list :-)

It seems my husband is having problems with kidney stones- or something...

Could he be doing something wrong?  Maybe too many nuts?  Not enough water?
not enough veg? too much meat? too much veg? not enough meat?...(I am going
nowhere quickly..)

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Bronwen