From:
"Stanevich, Ron L" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2011 06:42:32 -0400
Ron Stanevich, PE
Specifications Engineer
Contract Administration
Charleston, WV  25301
304.558.9556
-----Original Message-----
From: Paleolithic Eating Support List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dr Ben Balzer
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 11:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Fire and Cooking and Calories. Old dead animals.

>AFAIK all beef cattle are grass fed. It's what they eat during the last
>3 months or so of life that makes them close to paleo.

> William

It's the other way around, the 3 months or more of grain feeding makes
it
NON-PALEO. Grain does hideous things to beef meat. Look at
www.eatwild.com
Grain also does hideous things to our meat, but doctors don't know about
that because we do BLOOD TESTS, not meat tests. Most people would object
a muscle biopsy.
Ben Balzer