From:
Fawn Bales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 08:54:15 -0500
>I sprout lentils.  They may not be truly paleo but at least you can eat
them raw
>with no problem after sprouting them. Marishka

Actually lentils are excellent cooked al dente (about 15 minutes
boiling) which no, isn't raw, but isn't a lot of prep time and certainly
within the capability of paleo technology.  Whether or not the gathering
thereof is within the capability of paleo tech is another story.

Very good in vinagrette and thoroughly chilled.  (Rendered pork fat,
lemon juice and herbs, perhaps?)

Fawn