Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 13:21:14 -0400
Sharon writes:

<<I had a plain burger (no
bun...definitely not free range), some green salad, salmon salad with
commercial mayonnaise and since the friend is a hunter, there was also wild
pheasant which his wife cooked up in some kind of gooey, floury sauce.  I
ate those things, but I had a diet coke as well >>

Hi Sharon,

Do you normally eat free range?

Where would you like to start with the possible offenders on the list above,
lol?

Pesticides on salad items, grain-fed beef, salmon could have been farmed,
therefore, grain-fed, commercial mayo with soybean oil or another veg oil,
sugar, eggs from grain-fed chickens, and, that catch-all for excitotoxins,
natural flavors,  flour, and aspartame.

The homeopathic remedy Urtica Urens works great on hives, but they will
probably fo away on thier own in a coulple of days.

  I bring my own food to gatherings.  If anyone is offended by my need to
take care of myself, this is their issue, not mine.

Siobhan