Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 02:55:45 -0500
Dori Zook wrote:
> You do have to wonder
> what happens to the blood levels of someone no longer dropping pounds but
> still sticking to a mere 20-30g carbs/day.  Me?  When I'm done losing
> weight, I'll be eating more fruit.  Ahhh, just thinking about fresh peaches
> gives me an endorphin rush.
I have been sticking to 20 or less gm carbs/day for a long time. I am basically
done losing fat (under 10% bodyfat now).  I don't see any difference for the
worse as time goes on.  The only thing that I noticed is that if I don't get
enough fat (and too much protein) I get more tired and start gaining fat. Btw,
by too much protein/not enough fat I mean eating a very low carb diet composed
mostly of meat, fish, etc. and not enough additional sources of fat (oils, nuts,
etc). I have stopped tracking my food composition a while ago, so can't really
say how much protein/fat I am getting.

Ilya