From:
Theta Sigma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 12:55:24 -0800
I eat tons of unheated honey to curtail the nasal drip; loosen any that
lodges in the lungs.  I usually have 3-6 TBs each 3-4 hours in the worst
of it.  It may be a "classic" detox symptom from eating well.  Honey is
hydrophilic (among other qualities) so helps dry up the mucosa.
However, it does not cause constipation (more the reverse - making the
movement slippery).  I've successfully weathered pneumonia a couple of
times using honey this way.

-=mark=-